In Pandemic: Iberia, you and your friends are part of the Second Royal Philanthropic Expedition who must find a way to stopthe spread of 4 historic diseases across the Iberian Peninsulain 19th century Spain. Team up in Pandemic: Iberia to combat these historic illnesses as you treat patients, clean water supplies, and build the most efficient railway network between hospitals in order to ensure the safety of the populace. Can you and your team stop the spread through Iberia?
- HISTORICAL DRAMA: It’s the mid-19th Century and the Iberian Peninsula is awash in malaria, typhus, cholera, and yellow fever. As members of The Second Royal Philanthropic Expedition, you must stop them diseases from spreading.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: In Iberia, your goal is to research how to stop the four illnesses from spreading. Use cards whose colors correspond to researched illness cubes to clean water in surrounding areas and bring you one step closer to victory.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: Take on one of seven roles such as the rural doctor or an agronomist as you travel throughout the peninsula researching each illness. Treat patients, share knowledge and clean the water supply to slow the spread or build a railroad network to make travel between hospitals more efficient. Whatever direction you take, you win or lose as a team.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Iberia also includes two variants that add further options and historical accuracy. With the Influx of Patients, contend with the rush of patients into the fledgling hospitals of the 19th Century, or deal with even more powerful illnesses that behave in unique ways.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This easy to learn board game for adults and teens can be played with 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. The average playtime is 45 minutes.